Who we are:
NoteMachine UK, working as part of the NoteMachine Group, are Europe’s largest independent ATM provider, delivering a range of fully managed, through the wall and self-fill Automatic Teller Machines to a wide range of retailers, financial institutions and independent businesses. We maintain an estate of over 10,000 cash machines delivering £12 billon of cash every year through over 20 million transactions every month.
If those numbers weren’t impressive enough we also placed 195th in the Sunday Times BDO Profit Track and are the highest ranked Welsh-based company in the list!
We are currently recruiting for an exciting position available within our Sales Department for a Sales Administrator. This will be a full time position and your normal hours of work will be Monday-Friday 8:30am till 5:00pm.
Your role will include:
- Liaising with all areas of the business, contractors, suppliers and our customer base;
- Collating, tracking and filing all relevant paperwork for the sales process;
- Preparing, sending and tracking letters to our customer base.
- Making internal and external telephone calls.
- Requesting and collate missing documents and information.
- Supporting the Sales Process Manager by delivering an efficient administration process.
The Right Candidate:
The role requires a creative, organised individual who is capable of working independently towards deadlines. The successful candidate will be a confident communicator who is able to administer sales processes in a busy and varied office environment.
No previous experience is required, as the successful candidate will receive full training, although previous office administration skills would be an advantage.
What We Offer in Return:
- A competitive salary;
- Full training;
- 28 days paid annual leave
- Free on-site parking;
- A benefits package including a pension, income protection and life assurance;
- Employee discount scheme at over 400 retailers nationwide.
How to Apply:
If you have the motivation, desire and expertise to join our talented team, please click apply below to be taken to our careers portal.
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays