Do you have experience in supporting a sales team?
Have you got experience using social media as a marketing tool - especially LinkedIn?
Working for a facilities management company you will be required to support the locally based Sales and Operations Managers with activities such as appointments, assist with scheduling, obtaining coats, quotation preparation/presentation and following up of quotes.
You will also be required to:
- provide support to key customers when managers are out of the business
- assist with social media posts and updates
- lead generation
- assisting with marketing activities such as eshot campaigns
- updating sales database
- reporting on sales activities - quotes sent, values, orders won etc...
- assist with the conversion of sale to operation - file preparation and handover
- attend meetings and take minutes
You will need to:
- have experience in working within a similar environment
- have good customer service and inter departmental skills
- have experience in Microsoft - Word, Powerpoint, Excel etc...
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm but flexibility is key to ensure customer service is kept at the highest level.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.