To provide candidate focused support to the Social Care Team. As Social Care Resourcer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Ensure the Social Care Booking sheets (Children/Adult/MCC) are kept up to date. This involves collecting availabilities from candidates, updating as shifts are booked/cancelled and ensuring all relevant details are updated accordingly
- Receive client calls/ACG orders requesting cover and quickly arrange as appropriate with relevant and available staff (as per the booking sheets). This includes maintaining continuity for clients where possible and full confirmation process utilising Microdec and the 'Shift Sheet'
- Ensure the 'Social Care Who Goes Where' document is kept up to date including information relating to candidates who are unable to service particular clients or clients we must not take bookings from, pay rates, contact details etc.
- Request contracts from Administration Team on introduction of candidate to client/service in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensure every candidate is set up with a suitable payment method (Umbrella/PAYE) before starting work
- Assist the Finance Team in obtaining completed and signed timesheets from Social Care candidates. This includes summary emails to clients where necessary
On Call Duties - Out of Hours Service
- Receive client calls requesting cover via the Out of Hours mobiles; one evening and subsequent early morning per week for the Social Care Team and 1 full weekend in 8 for the Housing and Social Care Teams combined. Quickly arrange cover as appropriate with relevant and available staff (as per the booking sheets). This includes full, clear handover to relevant teams on return to the office.
Agency Worker Regulations
- Request Day One Rights Forms for all new services, copying the Social Care Administrator in so they are able to chase this up
- Work closely with the Social Care Candidate Consultant to ensure all active candidates are consistently compliant and take on necessary compliance of pending candidates in their absence.
- Implement and maintain appropriate administrative systems/processes to consistently comply with the needs of the team - always with a view to providing a streamlined, efficient and thorough service, in-keeping with the requirements of the sector
- Answer the telephone secondary to Office Administrator in a polite and courteous manner, taking and distributing accurate messages to Ashberry Team via email as appropriate
- Undertake duties of Social Care Candidate Consultant in their absence
- Management of own time and workload to support the effective smooth running of Social Care Team
- Any other tasks as requested by Social Care Team Manager