All appointments and work are pre-booked for you by the client's contact centre in the Midlands. You will be based from home and supported by a centralised training, invoicing and support function. There is no selling or cold calling involved in this role, all work is pre-booked for you. A typical day will involve completing around 3 to 5 pre-booked repairs at a customer’s home or workplace, and damage is typically less than 15 cm.
We are looking for individuals who have a good personality and a good work ethic.
As the SMART Repair Technician – Mobile (Paint / Alloy) your duties will include:
• Assessing vehicle paintwork and removing dents.
• Ensuring all work completed is of the highest standard.
To be a successful SMART Repair Technician – Mobile (Paint / Alloy) you will have the following skills and experience:
• Excellent paint skills.
• Working knowledge within the automotive, engineering, manufacturing industry.
• Extensive body shop experience.
• Time served apprentice experience.
• A full UK Driving license due to the nature of the role.
In return, the SMART Repair Technician – Mobile (Paint / Alloy) will receive an OTE of £30,000 plus benefits.