£30,000 Per Annum
Feefo is an award-winning consumer ratings and reviews platform. Harnessing the power of customer reviews to generate consumer insight, enhance online visibility, grow sales conversions and provide valuable customer insights and analysis.
We are looking for an experienced SEO executive to help us execute our digital marketing strategy. The candidate will have a proven track record of running successful SEO campaigns, brand or agency side
The SEO Executive Role
In the SEO Executive role you will be expected to manage and implement SEO projects that deliver amazing results for the Feefo brand and their clients. You’ll have the drive and capability to remain at the forefront of search marketing, making sure best practice SEO techniques are at the heart of everything we do.
• Schema Markup / Rich Snippet Coding
• On Page SEO
• Technical SEO
• Mobile SEO
• Backlink Analysis
• Content Marketing
• Web PR
• Staying up to date with latest algorithm changes
• Supporting enterprise clients with on page integration
• RFP & Pitch Delivery
• SEO website migration projects
Requirements for the SEO Executive Positon
• At least 18 months’ experience in a similar role, with a proven track record of delivering successful SEO campaigns (in-house or agency)
• Passionate about online with a thirst to learn more about internet marketing
• Experience in the technical aspects of SEO
• Proficient in Google Analytics
• Proficient in using the Google Search Console
• Knowledge & experience with HTML
• Knowledge & experience with Schema Markup
• If you've worked or started your own website that would be a +
• A natural blogger who can turn-around quick content
• Knowledge of Pay Per Click & Biddable Media
If you feel you are suitable for our SEO Executive position, please apply now.
SEO Executive, Search Engine Optimisation Executive, Search Engine Optimisation, Digital Marketing, Google Analytics, PPC, Pay Per Click.