Leighton Buzzard - Field Sales Manager / Senior Sales Executive within the Express Parcels Industry
About the Leighton Buzzard Sales Manager Role:
As our Leighton Buzzard Sales Manager, reporting directly to a Regional Sales Manager, you'll support a specific, or small number of our clients depots, in ensuring they win and retain profitable local new business, in line with regional and national budgets and operational requirements. The role requires strict adherence to the companies pricing and commercial policy.
This interesting and challenging role in will see you working with the local management team in identifying compatible and profitable new business for each location. You'll also take responsibility for:
- Working with local operational teams to identify capacity at route level, ensuring all routes operate profitably
- Working as part of the broader regional team, in ensuring the region as well as local locations meet their new business targets
- Sourcing and identifying prospects
- Reporting all activity accurately and timely
With a background in a service led industry and sales management; you'll be quite an expert in the area and able to demonstrate a track record of success. It's important to us that you can demonstrate:
- A strong track record of delivering sales targets in a professional sales environment
- Experience of (and great aptitude and passion for) people management
- A focused approach to meeting and exceeding targets (both individually and through a team)
- Experience selling within an Express Parcels, Pallet Distribution, Freight Forwarding, Mail Distribution, E-Commerce or general Transport and Logistics is essential.
You'll be comfortable, willing and able to lead by example and also adopt a practical hands-on approach when required. Your excellent communication skills will also be vital in this role, as will your business acumen and strong commercial and financial awareness.
You will need to be willing and able to travel and have a full driving licence
30000-40000 basic salary
Executive company car or car allowance
ote 55000-60000 1st year
Monthly commission scheme uncapped
Other promotional potential earning
25 days holiday