A SEN Teacher post has arisen for September start in Croydon.
As a SEN Teacher you will have experience working in a SEN school. You will have experience working with special needs children in small groups differentiating work to meet the needs of each individual child.
The successful SEN Teacher will have a good level of support as the school uses a ratio of 1 LSA or TA for every 2-3 children, depending on the needs of the children.
You will be joining an excellent team of people who work well together and are committed to working with children with Special Needs.
· Be committed to working with Special Needs children
· Have the ability to differentiate work according to individual needs
· Have the ability to use creative methods to engage children and encourage them to give their best
· Team Teach or any other manual handling is advantageous but not essential
· Have a positive attitude and be keen to join a challenging but rewarding environment.
£135 - £175 per day depending on experience or permanent salary according to scale point.
If this sounds like you please send in your CV
UCM Education specialise in placing Teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. Due to the number if applications we receive for job posts we can not contact all unsuccessful applicants.