Roofers both junior and experienced are needed for a Pontypridd building firm to work on a long-term contract covering the South Wales area.
Works consists mainly of commercial properties; including office accommodation and education for local Authorities, Welsh government, Emergency service and others. Experience in all types of roof repairs and fault finding is essential.
Duties will mainly include planned and reactive maintenance, small works and remedial repairs.
Excellent communication and organisational skills and maintaining a safe environment.
Detailed recording of the work carried out and reporting to your line manager and office administration staff is essential.
- All levels of experience considered, min 1-2 years + Roofing
- All aspects of roofing required: Tiling, Slating, Flat, Glass Fibre,
- Good H&S awareness is essential
- CSCS card preferred but not Essential
- Experience in fault finding and repairs required
- Asbestos aware preferred but training is available
- IPAF Licence not essential
- Driving Licence Essential
- PERMANENT POSITION
- PAID HOLIDAY
- GOOD RATES OF PAY £10.50 - £14 per hour
- COMPANY VEHICLE
- COMPANY MOBILE PHONE
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration by clicking apply below.