My Investment Banking client are looking for a talented and motivated Robotic Process Automation Developer to work on a Major project, on a long-term contract basis.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Working with Business SMEs, IT and external vendors to define solutions and deliver.
- Change impact assessment and management.
- Provide expert knowledge on RPA opportunities/solutions.
- Set-up/maintain robot infrastructure coherent with client technology infrastructure, including maintenance of robot RBAC roles, system accounts and others.
- Ensure build is in line with RPA best practices and SDLC.
- Plan RPA code promotions across SDLC including managing UAT testing and post go-live testing.
The following experience / skills are required:
- Strong RPA Developer.
- Investment Banking experience.
Ideally have a UI Path RPA background.
The following is desirable:
Delivered a portfolio of robots.
Proven history in demonstrating process design and redesign to gain performance and additional controls.
- Experience working as a solution architect for UI Path implementations within financial services.
Rate: Up to £600/day
Duration: 12 months +
If you are interested in this Robotic Process Automation Developer position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.