A key client of Williams Kent is looking for a transactional, strategic and Creative Reward and Benefits Manager. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for you to lead on all aspects of Reward to support the UK and global business.
This role is perfect for you if you are comfortable with ambiguity and passionate about driving a Reward team in a complex business during a time of change and growth.
You should have:
* Experience in leading a small team with the with a proactive approach and the ability to drive, support and develop the Reward function
* Highly analytical and numerical skillset
* Proven experience working closely with a payroll team
* A demonstrated background working in a Reward and Benefits role, working in both a small and large scale business environment.
* Sharing complex information
* A general interest in Recognition schemes and Engagement in the workplace.
Main responsibilities will include:
* Delivering the annual salary review and incentive payment cycle.
* Conducting Benchmarking and job evaluation to support the business in line with total reward processes.
* Supporting reward specific and wider projects in line with the business.
* Working as a member of Reward Network and as a trusted partner for the wider business, sharing best practice and information at events.
* Working towards supporting the People Services and HR leadership team to develop reward strategies, philosophies and principles.
If you are a confident and enthusiastic Reward Manager looking for your next opportunity to drive a reward team and impact an organisation then I would love to hear from you. Please forward a copy of your latest CV or call Leigh on 0203 800 1164.