Brooknight Security has vacancies for Retail Security Supervisor to work on various prestigious client sites in White City, Shepherds Bush
For over 20 years, Brooknight Security has been providing services to a diverse range of corporate and retail customers. In the past two years, Brooknight has enjoyed significant growth and with more contracts in the pipeline, it is an exciting time to join our successful business.
- Must hold a valid Frontline Security Guarding, Door Supervision or Close Protection SIA license
- Should have previous experience as a supervisor and from a store detective background
- Holding a PSS license would be an added advantage
- Clear communication both written and verbal
- Punctuality and ability to think on your feet
- Reliability with excellent time-management skills
- Security systems knowledge
- Available to start immediately
- IT literacy would be an advantage
- Ability to provide a fully comprehensive 5 year work/education history
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Complete scheduling, ensuring shifts are covered appropriately
- Attend to customer and client issues and act as a liaison
- Provide a visible deterrent against theft and anti-social behaviour, creating a safe, secure and welcoming shopping environment for our client’s customers and staff
- Prevent, detect and investigate theft and / or malpractice.
- Undertake patrols and inspections in accordance with Assignment Instructions, Standard Operating Procedures and Premises Security Manual
- Perform lock & unlock duties
- Ensuring all H&S policies are adhered to
- In addition to these functions employees are required to undertake such other duties as may be reasonably required
- 28 days annual leave per year inclusive of bank holidays
- Company pension
- Ongoing training including PSS courses.
- Promotion path and career development
- A range of employee discounts on goods and services
Salary - £9.50 per hour
Benefits - Full Uniform Provided
Full Holiday Entitlement
Working hours: Full time (approximately 40 hours per week)
Shift Pattern: Working hours will include a mixture of Days, Weekends and Public/Bank Holidays.
If you believe you are what we are looking for, or would like to know more information about this position, please click the Apply button below or Call us on 01908305700