We're looking for some additional Retail Food Samplers to join our team and help us promote food and drink products in a major supermarket store in the area. If you're looking for a variable work pattern to fit your other commitments and you are excited by the opportunity to spend 5 hours a day talking to shoppers about the items we're looking to promote, then you could make yourself some money working for an hourly rate.
- Days: No set days of the week (around 8 shifts a month)
- Hours: Usually 10:30am to 3:30pm, can sometimes be 12noon to 5pm, and Sundays are 11am to 4pm
- Hourly Rate: £8.11
- You tell us what shifts you want to do roughly 1 month in advance, depending on availability
Ideally we're looking for people who are free at least one day a week, and availability between Wednesdays and Sundays would be an advantage. Work levels will vary depending on time of year and our client's needs, but on average should be about 8 shifts a month available.
You will be working for REL Field Marketing as a retail sampler to help drive sales and inspire customers with well-known brands and interesting food ideas.
You will be responsible for:
- Driving sales on retail products through sampling and demonstration
You will have:
- A pride for delivering high standards of customer experience
- An outgoing and bubbly personality
In return we will offer you:
- Full product and skills training that will enable you to be the best you can be in store
- Part-time work and flexible working days
Why REL? Put simply, our employees love working here – for the last four consecutive years, REL has been ranked within the top 15 Best Workplaces list (large category) by 'Great Place to Work(r)'! This speaks volumes about how much our employees enjoy working for REL.
If you would like to be part of our success, please send your CV and contact information to us right away!