Our client is a global provider of person-centred services, including employment services, health, skills and youth services. Its programmes aim to make a genuine difference to people’s lives and combine an explicit social purpose with strong commercial discipline and capability.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Relationship Manager to join our clients Employability Team in Newcastle on a full time permanent basis.
Do you have experience in working in a target based environment? Are you successful in developing and maintaining stakeholder relationships? If so, then this job could be for you!
This is an important role in which you will be responsible for identifying and building relationships with relevant local services to ensure our clients employability programmes are aligned and fully integrated with local provision e.g. IAPT, drug and alcohol services etc.
Duties will include:
- Making contact with stakeholders (as identified in the Stakeholder Engagement Strategy and Contract Implementation Plan) to build relationships and provide access to their services.
- Liaise with the managers and local operational teams to assess needs of our Participant caseload, identifying any gaps in existing provision.
- Continually map provision and service gaps, quickly implementing additional or alternative provision in response to any changes in services e.g. removal or changes to local services.
- Researching, identifying and engaging new providers who can address gaps identified by operational colleagues or at Integration Board meetings.
- Make costed business proposals for the utilisation of our Specialist Support Fund where Specialist Partners have been identified to meet emerging and future participant needs e.g. issues with accessibility of current services, gaps in local service provision etc.
You must have the following skills and experience:
Understanding of local public sector services and commissioned services.
Experience of successfully developing and maintaining stakeholder relationships.
Experience of working in an outcomes / target based environment.
Able to work independently i.e. used to working autonomously and being a self-starter.
Experience of representing a business externally.
Strong interpersonal and stakeholder relationship skills e.g:
- Ability to build effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work with a wide variety of people (CEOs, senior manager, front line staff).
- Ability to build strong partnerships and identify opportunities for collaboration
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to working with organisations with different working cultures.
Resilient and persistent.
Sales orientated with ability to pitch in a personable and engaging manner.
Excellent communicator verbally and in writing.
High standard of advocacy, communication, presentational and interpersonal skills.
Well organised and attentive to detail.
Ability to multi-task and deliver against a number of priorities
Willing and able to travel across large geographical patches e.g. require access to a vehicle and a full UK driving licence.
Why join our client?
You will be part of a hard working team helping people like Thomas every single day:
“It has given me such a boost being back in work. I am more confident, better off, and feel like I’m setting a good example to my kids. Ingeus has helped me so much.”
In return for your hard work and making a difference to peoples lives, our client provides a competitive benefits package including a free day’s annual leave to enjoy your birthday!
To find out more, please apply and we will contact you to discuss the opportunity.
Employment will commence following completion of a basic DS check.
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Schedules
- Game Rooms
- Health Care On Site
- Life Insurance
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- On Site Cafeteria