Opportunities for part time nurses in our brand new hospital in Birmingham openedin September 2020. We have put nurses at the forefront of rehabilitation as we believe that “every interaction is a rehabilitation opportunity”. Our service will support people with a wide range of conditions from neurological, progressive diseases, muscular skeletal, frail elderly and intermediate care through a programme of reactivation rehabilitation.
Circle Rehabilitation are leading the way in innovating rehabilitation in the UK, utilizing best practice from our extensive research into rehabilitation models worldwide. Our ground-breaking new service has been designed around a truly patient centred MDT model using the WHO International Classification of Functioning to deliver intensive, holistic rehabilitation which values all functioning not just the physical. Our rehabilitation facilities are world-class centres of excellence in contemporary settings with leading medical experts, state-of-the-art technology, and premium accommodation and catering. Patients are treated by leading MSK and neurological consultants, therapists and nurses from our extensive network of clinicians. It will include provision for private and NHS patients, along with day-case and outpatient rehabilitation facilities with significant investment in new technologies and world class equipment. It will incorporate the luxurious interiors and hospitality for which Circle’s private hospitals are known.
Circle Rehabilitation believes that great care can change everything. If you share our passion for rehabilitation - this progressive new rehabilitation team needs you!
The successful candidate will be a Registered Nurse Level 1. Experience in medical or rehabilitation nursing is essential, and a post graduate qualification in a relevant speciality would be advantageous.
You will be joining a strong, innovative, dedicated, enthusiastic and caring multi-disciplinary team committed to facilitating people through their rehabilitation journey to live their lives to the fullest.
You will need to be able to demonstrate:-
- Genuine passion for rehabilitation nursing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High professional standards
- Collaborative working with all members of the MDT
- Commitment to our vision and strategy ensuring that our patients receive holistic care
- Demonstrate a high level of compassion for patients and their relatives
- Use evidence based practise
- Act as a professional role model for junior members of staff
- Deputise in the absence of the Head of Nursing and Allied Health Professionals
In return you will:
- You will be supported by the Unit Charge Nurse, Lead Nurse and Head of Nursing and Allied Health Professionals
- Be encouraged to develop a personalised CPD plan and access unique clinical and academic and development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Cycle scheme
- 27 days annual Leave with additional days after qualifying period (pro-rata for part timers)
- Pension Scheme
- Health and Well Being programme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounted food from the Atrium Café
- Private Medical Insurance after qualifying period
- Non-contributory Life Assurance