Want to make a real difference to people's lives?
When registering to Monster you will redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that you application can be reviewed
Bridgewood Mews - Tipton
£14.75 per hour rising to £15.00 after a probation period
Bridgewood Mews provides specialist care for young adults with complex physical needs, Huntington’s disease and neurological disorders. The last big event at Bridgewood Mews was their prom night, but there’s always something going on to get involved with and the team ensures that the priority is always what is in the best interests of the service users
As a registered nurse, you will be part of a team which is passionate about ensuring that our Service Users are provided with quality care. At the forefront of clinical care delivery, you will provide strong leadership to develop and improve the standard of daily living. You will have a person centred approach and be committed to enriching the lives of the individuals in your care.
You will have a flexible attitude, show empathy and a desire to make a difference.
Typically, your responsibilities will include:
- Assessing care needs
- Delivering hands-on nursing care
- Developing, implementing and evaluating care programmes
- Communicating with service users, relatives, visitors and other professionals
- Supervising team members to ensure that the shift runs smoothly and efficiently
- Participating in the training of care assistants and others
- Acting as a named nurse
- Administering, reviewing and monitoring medication
- Positive promoting the reputation of the home
- Complying with all legal and regulatory policies and procedures
- Promoting choice, independence, dignity and respect
- Adhering to the NMC Code and updating your professional knowledge
What do we offer?
- Comprehensive induction and training programme
- Ongoing development
- Competitive rates of pay
- A challenging and rewarding work environment
- Career progression
- Employee benefits scheme - online shopping, discounts and vouchers
For an informal discussion please contact the Recruitment Team on 01709 565822 or apply now.