Work for us
Registered General Nurse (Days/Nights) - Change lives, make a difference and work for Country Court Care
Do you have exceptional nursing skills and experience? Are you a Registered General Nurse with the NMC?
Are you looking for a new challenge and better work-life balance?
If you love focusing on the care of individuals so that they may attain, maintain and recover optimal health and quality of life, this is the right opportunity for you!
It’s great working for Country Court Care and here’s why:
- Full mandatory training provided to ensure your existing skills are refreshed and up to date
- £15-£18 per hour with bank holiday enhancements
- Pin Registration Fees
- Join us and refer your friends to work for us. Earn £s per referral through our employee referral scheme.
- Join us and refer residents to live with us. Earn £s per referral through our resident referral scheme.
- Paid holiday of 28 days pro rata including bank holidays
- Work-life balance with excellent shift patterns
- Local work
- Free induction and ongoing training held locally to you
- First uniform free
- Free parking
- Staff discountsincluding over 200 in store and online discounts
- % discount off your own personal O2 refresh airtime plan
- Pension scheme available
Recognition schemes and annual VIP Awards.
What you’ll be doing
Join our business at a time of exponential growth, be a Registered General Nurse.
Leading the care team during your shifts, you will make certain that we fully meet residents’ medical, physical and emotional requirements. Ensuring compliance with our clinical governance framework, you will mentor and motivate colleagues, champion residents’ safety and dignity and drive continuous improvement.
You will act as a person in charge; standing in for the Manager as required ensuring high standards of care are provided to residents in line with their Care plan and company policy. This will include:
- Leading, motivating and mentoring the care team to ensure effective deployment and smooth and efficient running of the care home
- Undertake nursing tasks including distribution of medication, dressings, catheterisations, tube feeding and management of chronic medical conditions
- Liaise with health and social care professionals involved in the well-being of individual residents to maintain a holistic approach to their care
- Promoting our residents’ independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care
Helping to maintain accurate records, undertaking ongoing training and getting involved in welcoming and training new staff, you will be an integral part of our team and the home.
Generally promoting our residents’ independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care and stimulation.
An NMC Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD), you will be well versed in care planning processes and fully familiar with clinical assessment tools. You will be keen to develop your leadership skills and clinical knowledge, capable of building close relationships with residents and their families, and determined to drive continuous improvement.
A caring disposition towards residents and evidence of the varying approaches to meet individual care needs.
Your enthusiastic work ethic will be teamed with the ability to deal with sometimes stressful situations. You will have a consultative and responsible nature and ability to communicate clearly and respectfully with others.
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and in writing, and the ability to work well as part of a dedicated team.
A naturally kind and warm-hearted, respectful, courteous and compassionate individual driven and energised by promoting care and well-being. You should be able to demonstrate initiative, ability to create and build relationships with residents, colleagues and residents families.
Be adaptive and flexible to cover a range of responsibilities at short notice.
You must have the Right to Work in the UK.
Country Court Care is a family run business. Since 1983 the family have been running award winning care services, which consistently exceed industry standards. Our philosophy is ‘our residents and their families are at the heart of everything we do’. We are a nationally based care group operating services for elderly people in a range of specialist areas, such as nursing, dementia and residential care. Currently operating 26 care homes with 5 new homes being built and which will be opened over the next 18 months. The company has ambitious growth plans with plans in place to acquire further homes by the end of 2017/18. The group cares for over 1,000 elderly people across the UK as well as employing over 1,000 people.
Passionate about making lives better, every decision we make is because we care. It’s why we inspire and support our carers to put our residents’ wellbeing at the heart of everything they do.
If you have the unique qualities required for this exciting role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you’d expect for your loved ones. Apply now!
Country Court Care is committed to an environment which will attract, develop and retain its people. CCC aims to ensure that every applicant, or employee is assessed for employment, promotion and development solely on the basis of personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.