OUR CLIENT IN MARTOCK ARE NOW RECRUITING!
Position: Registered General Nurse/ Registered Mental Health Nurse (RGN/RMN)
Hours of work: Full and Part-time, day and night shifts available
Rate of pay: £16.50 ph + Company Pension + Employee Discount Scheme + Excellent Benefits
Apply now to be a part of something amazing, join our client's team of Registered Nurses.
**NURSES, USE YOUR CLINICAL SKILLS TO THE BEST OF YOUR ABILITY**
Are you using your clinical skills the way you'd like? Becoming a nursing home nurse enables you to make a real difference. Our client's residents in Martock are living with nursing dementia needs and are looking for exceptional nurses to help them manage daily life through ongoing clinical care and support. £16.50 per hr and due for an increase, 5.4 weeks holiday they also have excellent benefits. PIN required and excellent clinical skills. Full & Part time hours available.
Being a nurse in a private care home setting can offer rewards unrivalled to working in a hospital;
* Annual salary for 42 hours is £36,036 or for nights based on 48 hours is £41,184
* Excellent hourly rate £16.50
* Contracted hours, which could be flexible if this better suits your lifestyle.
* Having the time to get to know your residents, providing continuity of care
* Job satisfaction can be a lot higher - Providing individuals living with dementia your excellent clinical skills and experience, enables them to enjoy a better quality of life. This can offer an overwhelming sense of pride and satisfaction.
* Residents often present with a variety of needs, so your clinical skills are put to good use
Continue to explore and develop to be the best you can be in one of our client's care settings
What do they offer?
* Competitive salary £16.50 per hr (£19 for Bank Nurses)
* Excellent Annual leave; 7 weeks including bank holidays
* Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
* New employee discount scheme saving you £££'s on high street & online shopping
* Discounted gym memberships
* Employee engagement tool
* Company pension
* Uniform provided
* Overtime available
* Recommend a nurse and you could be rewarded with £100 Love2shop Gift Card
Purpose of the Role
- To provide all necessary support to people living at the home enabling them to live an active and fulfilled life, whilst promoting a happy and friendly environment, whilst adhering to CQC regulations/legislation and guidelines
- Ensure all nursing practices are evidence-based and reflect current trends
- Work with the Deputy Manager/Head of Care, Home manager and other trained nurses in assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating quality nursing care
- Supervising and training care assistants and ensuring the full and professional delivery of care to the residents
Our client invests heavily in training and development ensuring their employees remain an integral part of their business providing exceptional care and support to their residents and service users. They believe in ensuring the company is a better place to work and have invested in a staff recognition platform as well as an employee benefits scheme.
Please see attached document for full job description.
Apply Now and Do Something Amazing
If you have the skills and dedication to join our client as a Registered Nurse then please click on apply now and fill in an online application form.
Due to the immediate nature of this role, interviews will be held for the position once suitable candidates have been shortlisted. If a successful candidate has been identified prior to the closing date, no further applications will be accepted and the advertisement may be closed early.