£16.66 per hourHome info
Service users at Longley Park View are cared for in one of four units depending on their unique needs. With 59 beds across four units, each has a choice of two lounges and a spacious dining room. Service users can decorate their bedrooms to suit personal tastes and there are TV points in all rooms. Every bedroom has an accessible ensuite toilet.
At Longley Park View, we build our care and activity plans around individuals, supporting, nurturing and encouraging them to live happy, fulfilled lives. We embrace the person centred care philosophy with individualised care needs.About the role:
At the forefront of clinical care delivery, as registered nurse you will be responsible in providing strong leadership to develop and improve the standard of daily living.
Nursing is all about person-centred care, meeting the needs of all individuals. It is important for an Exemplar nurse to be able to demonstrate a flexible attitude, person-centred care and develop strong relationships with service users and their families.
We aim to make every day better for those in our care, by promoting independence and dignity throughout everyday life.Key duties:
- Assessing care needs and developing person-centred care plans
- Supervise team members, ensuring shifts run smoothly and efficiently
- Administer, review and monitor service user medication
- Participate in the training of new care assistants and nurses
- Communicate with service users, families and other healthcare professionals
You will be a registered nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD and will have a valid MNC pin. Our teams are nurse led; therefore you will have worked as part of a multi-disciplined team, communicating effectively to provide great quality individualistic care.
Our registered nurses provide warmth, enthusiasm and compassion when providing care to our service users. You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last: promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity to our service users. You will be a team player, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and will be able to demonstrate effective team work as part of a multi-disciplined team. You’ll be up to date with current evidence based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
- Paid DBS check
- Refer a Friend scheme - Up to £1,500
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
- Comprehensive 7 day induction program.
* Exemplar Health Care is offering a £1500 welcome bonus to all new registered nurses and clinical professionals. The £1500 payment will be split over two instalments. £500 will be paid after induction training. £1000 will be paid after completion of a successful probation period. To qualify for the bonus applicants must apply directly to Exemplar.Additional info / about Exemplar:
Exemplar provides the highest levels of quality care, and that means care for our staff as well as the people in our community homes. When you join Exemplar, you bring your energy and commitment to delivering the best care possible. Our mission is to make every day better for every one we care for and work with.
At Exemplar, we enhance the lives of our services users, families and staff by providing everyone with the opportunity to develop, grow and reach their potential - irrespective of health or ability.