When registering to this job board you will redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that you application can be reviewed
Neville Court, Barnsley
£15.05 rising to £15.32 per hour after probation
- £1500 Exemplar Welcome Bonus*
- Refer a nurse Bonus £1500 for everyone you recommend that is hired**
Neville Court is a 20 bed home for adults with mental health problems or complex behavioural issues. Our residents have often been placed within other settings which have been unable to meet their needs due to the level of behaviours they present. Some of our residents also have physical disabilities which require nursing care.
As a registered nurse at Neville Court, you will be part of a team which is passionate about ensuring that our Service Users are provided with quality care. At the forefront of clinical care delivery, you will provide strong leadership to develop and improve the standard of daily living. You will have a person centred approach and be committed to enriching the lives of the individuals in your care.
About the role…
As a nurse within an Exemplar home you will provide warmth, enthusiasm and compassion when providing care to our service users. You will strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last. Your duties will include:
- Assessing care needs and developing person-centred care plans
- Supervise team members, ensuring shifts run smoothly and efficiently
- Administer, review and monitor service user medication
- Participate in the training of new support workers and nurses
- Communicate with service users, families and other healthcare professionals
You will be a registered nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) with a valid NMC PIN.
You are well organised, able to make decisions and work on your own initiative whilst working collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team. You will be up-to-date with current evidence-based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC standards and regulations.
Most importantly you are motivated by helping every individual, whether colleague or service user, to realise their full potential and be treated with dignity and respect.
What do we offer…
You will receive the training you need as soon as you join Exemplar. Your first seven days will be spent completing a comprehensive induction and training programme, designed to give you all the information that you’ll need before you start working in the home. As an Exemplar Nurse you will then receive training on a continuing basis to help you build your clinical skills.
Your prospects for career development with Exemplar will be second to none because we support, nurture and develop all our staff. We recognise talent and commitment and promote from within. Exemplar can support you on your chosen career path.
Our benefits include:
- £1500 Exemplar Welcome Reward*
- 5.6 weeks holiday
- Paid NMC registration
- Paid DBS check
- RCNi CPD e-learning – offers training for revalidation
- Exemplar rewards – childcare vouchers, retail discounts and vouchers
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Employee assistance program – 24 hour helpline
- Pension plan
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
* Exemplar Health Care is offering a £1500 welcome bonus to all new registered nurses and clinical professionals. The £1500 payment will be split over two instalments. £500 will be paid after induction training. £1000 will be paid after completion of a successful probation period. To qualify for the bonus applicants must apply directly to Exemplar.
** Terms Apply
Apply today and make every day better with Exemplar.