Richmond Nursing Agency is a specialist supplier of temporary qualified staff (RGN Nurses and HCAs) to Nursing and Care Homes and the NHS. With over 20 years of working with clients throughout Wales we have become one of the leading suppliers of Specialist, General Nurses and HCAs.
We are currently recruiting a number of Registered General Nurses to work in a large Care home in Swansea, specialising in Dementia, Mental Health and learning difficulties. The home has service users aged 40+ and require a team of nurses and HCAs to care for all individual needs.
To be considered for work in this home you MUST have a minimum of 6 months experience within a similar care/nursing setting, be knowledgeable and trained in Peg feeding and experienced working with individuals with brain injuries.
What are the benefits of being a Richmond Nurse?
- We are run by Nurses and have been established for 20 years
- Richmond is an All Wales Agency Approved Supplier
- We have marketing leading pay rates for Nurses
- You have direct access to all shifts and can book online using your own portal.
- You will get a FREE DBS if necessary
- Free online training modules to keep you constantly updated
- Free high quality uniform once you have been made live
- Subsidised Manual Handling and Basic Life Support training
- Flexible diary so you only work when and where you want to.
The ideal candidate must be a qualified nurse, have the relevant experience, a valid NMC Pin number and be committed to maintaining Richmond Nursing Agency's high standards of care.
To join Richmond's team of nurses working in local nursing homes in South Wales and to show particular interest in this Care home in Swansea please call Kelly, the Nursing homes Desk Manager today on 01554 756148. You can also register your details online and we can call you to book an interview.