Registered General Nurses required for Leading Welsh Agency
Earn up to £37/per hour (PAYE)
- Shifts Available Immediately with Main Health Board in Newport
- Long Term Block Bookings Available
- Choice of shift patterns
- Choice of Wards/Specific area (e.g. scheduled care, unscheduled care, cardiology etc.)
- Accommodation on site if not within 10 minutes walking distance
Richmond Nursing Agency is a specialist supplier of temporary qualified staff (RGN Nurses) to the NHS. With over 20 years of working with Health Boards throughout Wales we have become one of the leading suppliers of Specialist (Critical Care) and General Nurses.
Cardiff & Bristol Offices Open
As a nurse-led business, one of our main strengths has been our understanding of both its staff and clients' needs alike. We are now looking for dedicated Registered Nurses (RGNs) to join our team in the following fields
- A & E
- General Nurses (all specialities)
Benefits of Working Through Richmond
- Set up and run by nurses since 1997
- Working with Nurses, just like you, for over 20 years.
- Continually maintaining a knowledgeable and empathetic approach to the work that YOU do
- An All Wales Agency Approved Supplier
- Market Leading Pay Rates in Wales (and we pay what we say, No catches - No conditions)
- Direct Access to ALL your agency nursing shifts in Wales via our bespoke Nurses Portal
- Preferred supplier for many Health Boards
- Shifts up to 2 months in advance.
- Book your shift instantly 24/7 online via our Nurse Portal
- Reputation for Professional and Personal Service
- Free DBS Check
- Free Mandatory Online Training Modules
- Free high quality, embroidered Richmond Nursing Agency uniform
- Subsidised Basic Life Support & Manual Handling Courses
- Matched Agency Contribution paid straight into your pension
- Slick, personal, managed registration experience - we do the work for you
- Dedicated team and individual contact provided ensuring quick, professional and personal service.
- Ongoing CPD
- Revalidation guidance and assistance.
- Become a stakeholder in our team and take part in one of our many upcoming Richmond Events - or become a recognised 'Richmond Ambassador'
- Ability to place you EXACTLY where you want to be - and where you should be
- We understand EXACTLY what you do - and support you through the challenges that professional nursing can sometimes present us with
- For over 20 years, Richmond has harnessed the ability and the knowledge to ensure that you feel part of our company - not just 'A.N. Other' nurse
The ideal candidate must:
- Be a qualified RGN with at least 6 month's recent experience in your chosen field
- Have a valid NMC pin number
- Be committed and dedicated to the role with high standards
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
To register today and join our team call our registrations department today on 01554 756148 or register online at www.richmondnursing.co.uk or or email us by clicking apply ensuring we have your contact details.