Up to £22 per hour!
Signature Senior Lifestyle is looking to recruit an experienced Registered General Nurse in to our luxury home, offering a sign on bonus of £1000 and an additional annual retention bonus of £1000 for every years work with us. Signature pay for registration fees and give full re-validation support.
About the role.
Here at Signature we recognise how important the work of a Nurse is to the lives of our residents and we believe in rewarding those who continually strive for excellence. We are looking for an RGN who will be primarily responsible for promoting and delivering person-centred care within Signature's care philosophy.
Specific duties and responsibilities are, but not limited to;
- Provide leadership and guidance for the running of a defined area, ensuring resident care is delivered in line with their Personal Care Needs Assessment.
- To act as a role model for all staff and to ensure that a consistent high standard of nursing care is provided.
- Provide direct care for residents including washing, dressing, support with nutrition and hydration.
- Extend clinical competencies and nursing practice to offer comprehensive services, for example, venepuncture, IVI therapy, ear syringing and so on.
- Support a learning culture providing skills-based experiential learning to Care Services staff and act as a mentor.
- Lead in managing monthly routine medication for a defined area. This may include supporting and mentoring Lead Carers to take on this role in residential areas under their supervision.
To succeed in this role you will need to display excellent organisational skills with an eye for detail, making sure our residents have the best care possible. We are looking for an individual with the following attributes:
- The ability to ensure that residents' needs, wishes and aspirations are acknowledged and met where possible.
- Kind and caring disposition with a real commitment to delivering the highest level of care at all times.
- Active NMC Registration
- Ability to prioritise workload and be able to work under pressure.
- Ability to communicate and manage interpersonal relationships, including influencing skills.
- A self-motivate and pro-active individual always wanting to learn and develop themselves in their role.
About our Benefits.
Here at Signature we recognise that extra special efforts should not go unrewarded and that is why we provide a number of special incentives and bonuses that can be earned throughout your time working for the company.
- £1000 annual bonus (just for being a committed, hardworking member of our team)
- Extremely competitive pension scheme
- Free uniforms that are both attractive and practical
- Free eye care tests and options for funding towards future spectacles if required
- Refer a friend and get a cash bonus of up to £1000
- Cycle to work scheme
- Study support
- Holiday discounts
- A variety of motor related offers
- Life Insurance
About the Company.
Signature is delivering a new standard of nursing homes in the UK. Signature is a unique and inspiring group of homes, where care and lifestyle go hand in hand.These homes offer residents a relaxing, safe environment where they can enjoy comfort, companionship, independence - and their own front door.
Signatures vision is "delivering peace of mind", peace of mind for the residents that they will be cared for and supported within our homes to live safe and fulfilled lives. Peace of mind of their families knowing that their loved ones are being well cared for and peace of mind for our employees knowing that they will be trained and provided with development opportunities to continue to build their capabilities to enable them to be the best they can be.
Signature is also featured in the London Stock Exchange (LSE) 1000 companies to inspire Britain, an annual celebration of some of the fastest growing and most dynamic small and medium sized enterprises!
Sound like a company you would like to work for? Then what are you waiting for, click apply today and let's get started!