Regional Business Support Manager
eSift are currently on the lookout for a commercially minded professional with proven experience in the pharmaceutical industry to join our client as a Regional Business Support Manager. This is an opportunity to work with one of the most well recognised pharmaceutical brands worldwide and in turn, develop your career in the industry further.
Salary/package: £30-35k per annum plus, bonus, car/allowance and other benefits
Location: UK wide – to manage clients based across the whole of the UK
Within this role, you will be working as part of a team to deliver revenue and customer proposition targets across key and core pharmacy accounts within your region. You will be developing and maintaining relationships with key specified pharmacy accounts, working at a regional level, focusing on transactional and commercial support as well as providing support tools.
You will also be responsible for deploying bespoke value propositions to maximise sales revenue and ensure a continuous supply chain to meet customer needs. You will identify and keep the customers needs at the forefront of everything you do as well as identifying opportunities to create new and additional business through the use of Pharmacy CVP.
Your time will be split between face to face customer interaction, travelling across your geographical remit, as well as engaging and following up with customers over the phone and electronically.
To be successful in this position you will have/be;• A solid grounding within the healthcare/pharmaceutical industry
• Strong Account Management skills
• ABPI qualified, however if you aren’t already at this level, you will need to be able to complete this qualification to a set time frame.
• Analytical skills with the ability to plan strategically and logically
• A well-rounded commercial skill-set.
• A high level of ability and experience in planning, preparation, and presentation.
• High-level numerical skills.
• Articulate, able to communicate at all levels of an organisation, in a credible and professional manner – with the ability to communicate scientific terms into business language.
• A good understanding of marketing and trade marketing principles
• A creative thinker with the ability to come up with new and innovative ways of approaching sales.
Our client provides their customers with professional brand service capabilities as well as providing flexible solutions, targeted at realising and increasing their brands potential within pharmacies.
eSift have been appointed as the resource partner and we are managing this role on behalf of our client. To apply for this position please click on the “apply now” button below. Your CV will then be held on our central database, if for any reason you do not wish us to retain your details please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp