Are you a HR Generalist looking for a new exciting challenge within a Regional role?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a growing Motor Dealer Group in a Regional HR role.
You will be the first port of call, supporting multiple sites across the East Midlands and Lincolnshire regions, providing advice and support to Managers and Team Members, in relation to HR and ER polices/issues, absence and performance management along with working alongside managers in the end to end recruitment process.Package description
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.Main responsibilities
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join the HR Team, carrying out regular planned visits to sites, providing hands-on support ensuring that site and Group working relationships are effective from Director and Senior Manager level.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading on all areas of absence management cases and disciplinary cases
- supporting the job evaluation and reward and benefits processes as required including external research
- helping to reduce staff turnover and any adverse trends
- Advising and chairing HR related meetings
- a high level of self-administration including producing offer letters, contracts, job descriptions etc
The ideal candidate will:
- have knowledge and experience working with HR policies & procedures
- be experienced in handling/chairing discipline and grievance meetings
- be up to date with Employment Law
- have experience in leading and working effectively in teams, providing advice and support to senior managers on strategic matters
- be a strong self-starter who works well under pressure with excellent administration skills
Ideally you will have a background in the motor industry along with a formal HR qualification.
Most importantly you will need to be friendly, sociable genuinely liking people and working with them.About the company
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it’s a career. Our success over the last 27 years has been built on our Teams.
People are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our Family since the very beginning.
We now have 34 franchise points representing 14 different brands, 5 support locations, over 1000 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon