Are you interested in working for a company which promotes career development and progression? A company who celebrates success and rewards their consultants with the best commission, holiday targets, weekends away, lunch clubs and many more things?
Our role might be exactly what you're looking for.
We are searching for someone to join us as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant. You will be someone who shares our values and wants to work with a niche, developing company and get in on the ground floor. We want to hire someone that is looking for a career with a firm that can provide them opportunities for future development.
Our environment is tough, and you will need to be prepared to work hard to be successful, but we will give you all the training and the tools you need to succeed, you just need to put in the effort.
From day one, you will be given a market that you will build and develop and take ownership of, so having an entrepreneurial spark is an advantage.
We are looking for someone who can work on business development, account management, negotiate sales, and tie these all together to become an expert all-round consultant.
- Build long lasting relationships with both clients and candidates, whilst proving a bespoke and professional service
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- Developing new business within your specific IT market and building on existing business relationships with clients
- Identifying, approaching and sourcing potential candidates through a variety of attraction methods as part of the end-to-end recruitment cycle
- Acting as the "go-to" in your business area, developing a specialist knowledge of your market
- Taking responsibility to manage the end-to-end recruitment cycle for your clients and candidates (including arranging interviews, managing feedback, handling offer processes)
Desirable skills and experience:
- A sales background is highly desirable for this position
- Must have track record of success
- You should have an ability to influence people at critical stages of the recruitment process and be persuasive
- Must be credible and confident to deal at Senior level with clients and candidates
- You must also be resilient and prepared to face objections and overcome these at every turn.
What you can expect & our benefits package:
- Competitive salary and bonus package, along with a market leading commission package (up to 35% of your monthly billings)
- A clear Pathway for progression along with the training and support you need to achieve your career objectives
- Pension contributions, childcare vouchers and corporate discounts
- Regular incentives & competitions
- The chance to fast track into leadership and management as we continue to grow
- Extensive ongoing coaching and personal development from day one
- A fun, encouraging culture with a sociable team of people with regular social events
- Annual holiday incentives, 5* all expenses paid company breaks e.g. (Barcelona, Palma, Malaga, Dubai)
- Pension, Life Assurance & Private Healthcare plan
- Unique Reperio benefits package, entitling you to a range of discounts/high street vouchers etc
- Fresh coffee, fresh fruit, free soft-drinks & our very own **well stocked** beer fridge
- Modern, city centre located office, equipped with showers and an amazing rooftop terrace overlooking Belfast City Hall.
If you are interested in finding out more, then apply with your CV to the link provided or contact Con McBride for a confidential discussion around the Recruitment Consultant position with Reperio Human Capital
Find out more about us here: www.reperiohumancapital.com/work-us
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.