Are you a dynamic Recruitment Consultant with knowledge in the Digital and Ecommerce sector looking for a new opportunity working in Fashion, Homeware and FMCG markets?
Would you like to work and manage your own desk with the full support of a recruitment specialist team working as part of our London and South East division.
If so we would love to hear from you!
We are seeking an ambitious and experienced Consultant to join our friendly, motivated team, progressing your career within our organisation. We will provide you with full training and development in an exciting industry, combined with a competitive commission structure, bi-annual and yearly outings, weekly, monthly and quarterly incentives including early finishes on a Friday, half day and dozy day rewards.
- We offer a very competitive basic salary, great bonuses and achievable targets along with excellent working hours, holidays and company pension scheme to name a few.
- Working hours are 9.00 am to 5.00 pm with 25 holidays per year + statutory days.
- Developing a good understanding of our customers, their industry and what they require.
- Developing the database, selling the services of the agency to both candidate and clients alike and working to and exceeding KPI’s and targets.
- Ensuring quality standards within the business are maintained (i.e. candidate registrations, cv’s, databases).
- Business development/marketing to attract new companies and repeat business into the company and help build brand awareness.
- Using our candidate database and a selection of specialist websites/media to match the right person to the client’s vacancy.
- Responding quickly and accurately to customer needs.
- Receiving and reviewing applications from candidates on a daily basis.
- Discussing and providing information to candidates regarding the responsibilities, salaries and benefits of job roles.
- Preparing CV’s to forward to clients regarding suitable candidates.
- Organising interviews for candidate and clients as requested.
- Obtaining feedback from clients and candidates after interview.
- Negotiating terms of business with new clients.
- Negotiating and finalising all details between client and candidates upon offer.
- Achieving weekly KPI’s.
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise a busy and changing work load.
- Strong organisational ability.
- Strong research ability.
- Excellent communication and the ability to build relationships.
- Strong negotiation and proven sales skills.
- Business development.
- Candidate resourcing and cross matching.
- PC literate and use of database experience.
- Good standard of education.
- Team focused approach ability to lead when required.