Key Benefits of working for Workforce
- One of the UK's Best companies to work for
- Excellent package including market leading salary and uncapped commission scheme
- Company car allowance scheme (role dependant)
- Working for a company who takes innovation seriously to make your job easier
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- State of the art systems
- Access to leading job boards providing our consultants and managers with the necessary tools to provide clients with an unrivalled service
- Well invested offices providing an excellent environment for people to succeed
The purpose of this role is the day-to-day running of our Coventry office, ensuring the team are productive and supported at all times, and ensuring that the branch meets budget
The hours for this position are:
Monday to Thursday - 08:30 to 17:30
Friday - 08:30 to 17:00
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To oversee the day-to-day running of our Coventry Office
- To lead daily morning meetings to ensure that all targets are met or exceeded
- To recruit members of the team as per business needs
- To set weekly, monthly and quarterly targets with your team and review to ensure that these are all achieved
- To be an escalation point for your clients as needs arise and to attend regular review meetings with them
- Source, develop and manage candidate relationships within chosen competency
- Qualify client suitability for current or future vacancies/relationship, through questioning and gaining the essential commitment to effectively manage the recruitment process with all parties needs in mind. This will include relevant client meetings
- Maintain and develop current client relationships to ensure that at all times they receive the best service possible and to maximize business opportunities
- Work with colleagues to ensure we capitalise on every opportunity to generate revenue is achieved
- Manage recruitment process from start to finish with both client and candidate
- Deal with client/candidate queries and take ownership of objection handling
- Manage placed candidates contracts and maintain client relationships with active contractors and placements.
Administrative & General
- Ensure staff records are kept at all times and stored on our central HR System
- Co-ordinate headcount within your branch ensuring that the branch is sufficiently staffed at all times
- Ensure records are kept in line with, and adhere to, the recruitment legislation
- Keep all paperwork/system work up-to date regarding candidate's eligibility to work
- Maintain and record candidate availability as required by the needs of the business
- Have sound understanding of Workforce contracts and terms and conditions
- First point of contact for all Coventry team members as and when additional support or training is needed
- To escalate any issues within the Coventry office to Head Office as required
- To report Key Performance Indicators and other data to the senior management team as required
- Ensure your team sources, screens and selects applicants to the standards set out with the client(s) they are assigned
- Host morning meetings daily to ensure that team are on target and on course at all times
- Physical Attributes: Smart professional appearance
- Car: Must have a full driving licence with no more than 6 penalty points
- General Intelligence: Able to learn quickly and develop a keen understanding of Workforce's policies, procedures and systems.
- Special Aptitudes: Able to deal effectively at all levels, enjoy contact with people and be able to work under pressure.
- Disposition: Outgoing and confident personality. Cheerful with a good sense of humour and capable of dealing with all nationalities.
- Motivation: Keen to learn new skills and looking to possibly develop the role to encompass other duties in the future.
- Management: Be responsible, effective and approachable as a senior to the team and provide support, training and discipline where necessary.
- Organised: Be able to readily provide information regards your business as and when required