Randstad UK - is a multinational human resources consulting firm specialising in temporary and permanent recruitment, including contract staffing of professionals and senior managers.
We have a fantastic and rewarding opportunity to join Randstad in our London office as a Recruitment Assessor
Reporting into the Learning and Development Manager, you will be responsible for supporting all apprentice's in their caseload through either the Recruitment or Resourcer apprenticeships delivered through our inhouse training team.
The role will involve working across different business lines to progress learners through their 12 month onboarding programmes. Through working in partnership with the wider L&D team you will provide training support to all new starters to our business.
You will be responsible for:
- Reviewing progress weekly of online steps on RISE Exceed Randstad's internal Learning management system
- Booking and completing in-branch observations of skills, knowledge and behaviours
- Documenting quarterly end of module health checks with learners
- Conducting professional discussions with learners and managers to build portfolios
- Reviewing written responses and assessing understanding of the topic against qualification standard.
- Evidence collection against NVQ standards as set out in the qualification app
- Accurately updating supporting systems including etrack
To be successful in this role you will display:
- A proven track record in leading end to end recruitment cycles
- Have an understanding of the recruitment industry
- Working with high volume work loads
- Working with tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and are able to deal with stakeholders at all levels
- The ability to work under pressure
If you want to join one of the world's largest recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking a proactive role in rolling out key recruitment processes for the healthcare industry in Belfast, then please get in touch today!
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application