Recruitment Account Manager - London - EC1N 2TD.
Ranstad Education is recruiting an extremely exciting role in our stunning head office in Holborn.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced 360 recruitment consultant to take over the highest performing account in the education sector.
You will take complete ownership of this account so must have some experience in recruitment (preferably the public sector).
Working alongside a team of resourcers you will manage the whole recruitment process on the account; you will attend client meetings and briefs and be involved in all interviews ongoing with the client.
The role has great earning potential and there is already money on the books on this account.
- Proven experience in 360 recruitment.
- Experience in attending client meetings and winning business.
- Managing a small team would be advantageous
- Ability to work independently when needed.
- Able to manage numerous perm and temp roles at one time.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Industry leading commission structure.
- Private healthcare & Benefits.
- Discounted gym & entertainment vouchers.
- Your birthday off!
If this role sounds of interest and you would love to work for a leading education recruitment agency please apply and we shall call you to discuss in more detail.
Randstad Talent Team
recruitment / account manager / education