We are recruiting for a temporary Receptionist for our client in Surrey. The role will suit someone immediately available .
• Meeting and greeting all clients, visitors and staff courteously
• Arranging temporary security passes for visitors
• Answering calls affably and efficiently, taking clear and detailed messages when necessary
• Competent switchboard management
• Keeping the reception area tidy at all times
• Logging, sending and distributing all incoming and outgoing mail, couriers and faxes
• Booking meeting rooms and organising refreshments
• Monitoring levels of and ordering tea, coffee, water and biscuits
• Overseeing meeting room schedules
• Updating contact database
• Ad hoc administrative tasks when required
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Competent with Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word and Outlook
• Friendly and approachable
• Clear telephone manner
• Excellent organisational skills
• Competitive salary and bonus
• Pension scheme
• 25 holidays per annum
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will forward your CV to them, so they can consider whether or not your application is suitable for this vacancy. By submitting your CV to us, you are giving your consent to us to use your details for this express purpose.
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every unsuccessful applicant, therefore if you do not hear from us within 10 days of your application please be aware that in this instance the Client has chosen not to pursue your application for this position.