We are currently recruiting a part time receptionist to work two days per week in a busy music school to cover Maternity leave until early 2018.
Candidates must have three years of experience working in an office with administrator, receptionist and/or customer service duties.
Part time Position. Friday (2.30pm-8pm) Saturday (8.30am-6pm)
The successful candidate will be highly presentable, hardworking and committed to providing a high level of customer service contributing to the efficient running of the office. Candidate Requirements are:
- Excellent spoken English
- Above average level of written English.
- Availability to work evenings and weekends
- A high level of numeracy.
- Microsoft word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience of using and creating mail merges.
- Ability to work pro actively and independently.
- Ability to work under pressure.
This diverse and exciting receptionist role will include but will not be limited to:
- Dealing with all front of house inquiries including receptionist duties
- Handling cash
- Invoicing customers.
- Responding to emails and telephone inquiries.
- Providing a high level of customer service.
- Ad hoc administrator duties.
- Collating timesheet information
- Assisting event organisation
- Overseeing the general presentation of the business during busy times.
- Completing administrative jobs as allocated by the directors.
Hours will be allocated on a rota basis and will be approximately 16 hours per week within the following timeframes:
Fridays 2pm - 8pm
Saturday 8.00am - 6pm
These hours may vary at busy times or during the school holidays, when other staff members are away and flexibility is essential. Candidates must be available to work on both weekends and evenings every week.
Apply via Monster.co.uk. All candidates will be asked to complete a brief questionnaire upon application.