We are The Titanic Hotel Liverpool is all about the restoration of one of our city’s most historic and iconic buildings. As a World Heritage site it forms part of the Stanley Dock Village development overlooking the waters of Stanley Dock. The hotel is a hotel of unequalled proportion of size, service and style. The hotel has 153 bedrooms, The Rum Warehouse – our Events space with a capacity for 800 guests, the Maya Blue Spa, Stanley’s Café & Stanley’s Champagne Bar.
We are looking for a Receptionistwho will be part of a challenging department and be expected to achieve a high standard of customer care and create the ultimate customer experience and first impressions within a busy and vibrant hotel.
Key aspects to the role are as follows:
- Welcome and check guests in and out of the hotel in a professional manner according to company standards
- Manage any challenging and difficult situations professionally, carefully and discreetly
- Ensure effective handover completed with oncoming shift
- Handle guest requests promptly and efficiently displaying a ‘Yes I Can’ customer service attitude
- To ensure 100% guest satisfaction at all times by ensuring that guests’ expectations are constantly met & exceeded
- Respond to and resolve any negative comments or complaints ensuring guest satisfaction and effective follow up
- Maintain the highest standards of personal hygiene, dress, uniform, appearance, body language and conduct.
The main requirements for the Receptionist role are:
Previous experience in a similar position essential
Opera experience essential
An excellent team player with strong communication skills, you will have a passion for delivering a great customer experience
Do you have the spirit, flexibility and confidence to make a difference? If so then your career starts here.
If you feel that you have the experience, qualifications and skills to be a Receptionist at the Titanic Hotel, Liverpool then apply by forwarding your up to date CV together with a covering letter to us.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUS HOTEL RECEPTION EXPERIENCE AND YOU ARE FULLY OPERA TRAINED
Please only apply for this position if you are currently living in and have the right to work full time in the UK with no restrictions. We are unable to apply for or transfer work visas or UK entry clearance on your behalf.
Closing Date for Applications/CV’s : Friday 14th October 2016