About the role.
The Receptionist is the first point of contact within the home, ensuring that professional, high quality customer care is delivered in a consistent way. By completing a range of administrative duties, the Receptionist will support the community in providing a sensitive service that encourages residents' choices, dignity, independence and personal safety.
Specific duties and responsibilities are, but not limited to;
- Welcome and greet visitors to the home in a professional and courteous way, ensuring the visitors' book and the person's identity is checked as far as reasonably practical.
- Answer the telephone and respond to enquiries at reception, redirecting calls to relevant staff and recording messages accordingly.
- Complete reception-related administration, maintaining databases and providing administrative assistance as required by the General Manager.
- Manage and process post for departments ensuring accurate records are maintained.
- In addition to reception duties, and on an ad hoc basis, provide additional administration support for the General Manager and Heads of Departments, such as general filing, word processing, photocopying and so on.
We are looking for someone with the following attributes:
- IT Literacy
- Professional telephone manner
- Previous exposure to problem-solving and client complaints.
- Neat and well presented as a front-line person.
- Excellent written and verbal English.
About our Benefits.
Here at Signature we recognise that extra special efforts should not go unrewarded and that is why we provide a number of special incentives and bonuses that can be earned throughout your time working for the company.
- Extremely competitive pension scheme
- Free uniforms that are both attractive and practical
- Free eye care tests and options for funding towards future spectacles if required
- Refer a friend and get a cash bonus of up to £1000
- Cycle to work scheme
- Study support
- Holiday discounts
- A variety of motor related offers
About the Company.
Signature is delivering a new standard of nursing homes in the UK. Signature is a unique and inspiring group of homes, where care and lifestyle go hand in hand.These homes offer residents a relaxing, safe environment where they can enjoy comfort, companionship, independence - and their own front door.
Signatures vision is "delivering peace of mind", peace of mind for the residents that they will be cared for and supported within our homes to live safe and fulfilled lives. Peace of mind of their families knowing that their loved ones are being well cared for and peace of mind for our employees knowing that they will be trained and provided with development opportunities to continue to build their capabilities to enable them to be the best they can be.
Signature is also featured in the London Stock Exchange (LSE) 1000 companies to inspire Britain, an annual celebration of some of the fastest growing and most dynamic small and medium sized enterprises!
Sound like a company you would like to work for? Then what are you waiting for, click apply today and let's get started!