An opportunity has arisen for a confident and highly articulate Receptionist / Junior Assistant to work in a successful and well established firm of Chartered Surveyors in the West End of London.
Based front of house, you will be professionally presented and used to working in a client facing role. Immaculate and well-polished, you will be responsible for managing a smooth running and efficient reception.
We are seeking a team player with an outgoing approach who has the ability to work under pressure and prioritise their workload. Strong communication skills are mandatory.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring that the reception area is kept clean and tidy
- Managing the meeting room bookings via MS Outlook and ensuring adequate supplies at all times
- Answering and managing telephone calls in a timely, professional and courteous manner
- Meeting and greeting clients and visitors
- Providing refreshments
- Developing a strong awareness of regular clients and maintaining professional and positive relationships
- Organising courier collections and deliveries as requested and keeping a log
- Ensuring that outgoing post is franked and posted at the end of each day
- Dealing with incoming post
- Providing refreshments and responsible for lunch requirements
- Routine administration (eg filing and other ad hoc requests)
- Audio and copy typing
- Assisting the PAs
- Responsible for the company marketing particulars (Adobe InDesign)
The successful candidate should have previous relevant experience of working within a professional office environment and possess a friendly and welcoming manner.
If you thrive on providing an impeccable level of service and enjoy a client facing role then please telephone Tracy Edwards on 020 7224 0101 – STRICTLY NO AGENCIES