As an active member of the R&D team the successful candidate will formulate new products under the supervision of a team leader. They will typically be working on 1 – 2 projects with significant business impact and will complete all relevant laboratory work and testing related to these projects.
Depending on the experience of the candidate the basic salary for the role is expected to be in the range of £22 500 - £30 000.
- Formulation of paints and associated products in our company laboratories under the supervision of a team leader.
- Making suggestions on how to improve products based on observations in the laboratory.
- Testing formulation performance using standard test methods.
- Accurately recording and reporting data related to product performance and using this to describe product performance.
- Supporting user trials in the field, both in the UK and potentially internationally.
- Providing technical support to customers, both external and internal (eg. marketing and supply chain).
- Pro-actively manage their own development to increase their own skill set and competency.
- Degree qualified in a relevant subject (ideally chemistry) or with comparable industrial experience
- Numerate, analytical and IT literate.
- Good team player with strong interpersonal skills.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be held on 30th and 31st July 2018.