Quality Manager / Senior Quality Manager
A leading Process / Precision engineering organisation are currently looking for a Senior Quality Manager to join the team due to restructuring of the department. They are looking for an individual who is able to come in and undertake a gap analysis of the existing QMS.
The role is commutable from the following locations: Folkstone, Dover, Ashford, Maidstone & Canterbury. This role may also suit an individual who is willing to live away during the week.
They are ideally looking for someone from the following background
- Understanding of engineering processes
- Extremely strong QMS (ISO9001:2015) background and able to undertake QMS gap analysis
- Hands on engineering background, ideally CMM knowledge
- At least 3-5 years' experience managing a team of Quality Engineers and Quality Inspectors
- Strong understanding of engineering drawings, tolerancing and material specifications
An overview of the role is below
- Working hands on with the quality inspectors on the shop floor
- Undertaking an initial gap analysis of the existing QMS
- Leading Continuous improvement projects across the business
- Training individuals on the processes within the business
The organisation offers an extremely competitive salary and a generous benefits package including a quarterly bonus scheme. They are looking to line up interviews ASAP, with the directors setting aside time throughout next week to see the right individual.
If you are interested please do get in touch on either 0207 812 7700 or Joshua.taylor@x4group