Practicus are partnering with a London based NHS Organisation who are urgently seeking an Interim Quality Improvement Lead 8b to 8c to support a key delivery driven Quality Improvement programme.
You will be working with an NHS Trust to drive a significant change programme forward. As a member of the Quality Improvement Team that sit across multiple project portfolios, you will manage multiple QI Change programmes across the Trust. You will engage with multiple stakeholders both clinical and non-clinical and be instrumental in the delivery of the projects and programmes. This role will offer you a variety of work, the team are busy and things can change quickly. We are looking for someone that can perform well in this environment.
* Track record of delivering Change Projects for Quality Improvement across clinical services
* Experience of Quality improvement either from the ACTUE, Mental Health, Community Health or CCG Settings
* Excellent organisational skills when working across a number of conflicting priorities
* Excellent engagement skills, building relationships with clinical and non-clinical stakeholders
* Ability to work in an ever-changing environment
* Politically astute, able to navigate the usual political challenges
* Passion for delivery, willing to go the extra mile for the work at hand
RATE: £300 - £350 + VAT per day (all inclusive) - INSIDE IR35
START: 18th June
INTERVIEWS: WC 11th June
DURATION: 6 MONTHS
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ASAP TO ANDREW PANOS, VIA THE APPLY NOW BUTTON, THANKS.