The company has seen significant growth and development and has ambitious plans to continue this both nationally and internationally. This role will be pivotal to the next exciting phase. As a key member of the team tasked with a driving Quality performance at all levels, the expectations of the Engineers role are considerable, matched only by the opportunity to develop and grow. Embedding governance, advancing assurance, delivering quality-led improvements to support business growth, ensuring compliance and maintaining product integrity will be key outcomes of the role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the development of the quality strategy, management systems, approvals and for the delivery and development of services, including fault investigation, product and process improvement projects, supporting all aspects of business development, new part/process qualification and control, internal and systems audit and relevant supplier and customer interfaces, across the UK site.
To be a successful in this role you will ideally have proven experience as a Quality Engineer and the following skills and experience:
• Experienced in SME batch production of precision metal products, preferably within a highly regulated industry (aerospace, automotive, power gen, sub-sea and / or medical)
• Supported / extended Quality Management Systems e.g. ISO9001, AS9100, TS16949
Experience of NADCAP, ITAR and leading / supporting supplier audits would be desirable
• Experienced in part / process / document control and producing FMEAs, control plans and standard operations
• New Customer, product and process qualification
• Be data driven and provide hands on change leadership
• Be a team player with a collaborative approach
• A higher education qualification in an engineering related subject would be advantageous.
We welcome all applications, however, you must be eligible to work in the UK.