A very well established firm in Cardiff are looking for a new Quality Manager to join their expanding team.
- Salary of £30,000
- 33 days holidays plus 3 days off at Christmas for shutdown on top
- New role - able to make it your own
- devising and establishing a company's quality procedures, standards and specifications
- reviewing customer requirements and making sure they are met
- working with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements from external suppliers
- setting standards for quality as well as health and safety
- managing small team of trainees in Auditing department
- setting high standard of quality procedures - training this out through the business
- looking at ways to increase efficiency
- setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures
- monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports
- making suggestions for changes and improvements and how to implement them
- using relevant quality tools and making sure managers and other staff understand how to improve the business
- making sure the company is working as effectively as possible to keep up with competitors
- assisting Heads of departments investigating larger complaints
- maintaining handbooks
- writing policies and procedures
- helping create internal auditing plan
Essential Experience/ Skills:
- Quality Experience 5 years plus
- Management experience/ Supervisory
- Professional services background e.g. Law/ Finance/ Banking etc.
- Experience of writing procedures
- Experience of implementing and training new procedures
- Knowledge of ISO's/ SRA's/ FCA's/ GDPR etc.
If this role sounds ideal for you, please send your CV online immediately or for further information please call Natalie at the Cardiff branch of Randstad 02920 877516
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.