Established in 1989, JJ Food Service Ltd is an award-winning FMCG food service provider which has shown immense growth with over 800 employees and revenue of over £200 million.
We are currently seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Administrator to work in our Enfield Branch.
This position will suit you if you are/have:
- Can do attitude
- Excellent communication
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Knowledgeable about legislation about the role such as Food Safety, Food labelling law, Food contact materials, Accident reporting/investigation, Health and Safety in the workplace etc
We offer a salary of £18,500
- Monday to Friday
- Permanent Contract (no agencies)
- All the training you need to help you develop
- 28 days paid annual leave (including Bank Holidays increasing to 33 paid days for each completed year of service)
- Enrolment into Pension Scheme
- Free secure parking
- Childcare Vouchers
- Continues developments and long term career prospects
- Initial training will be provided
Main job duties:
- Maintaining Supplier Records and reviewing documentation
- Updating product information for website
- Managing product non-conformances ensuring root cause of the issue is addressed
- Reviewing own brand artwork for compliance with various regulations
- Logging and administration of accidents at work and more
Having experience of maintaining ISO 9001 and/or ISO 14001 is desirable.
The administrator will support the Senior Quality Assurance Coordinator in their role where applicable.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who looks for stable and long term employment and wants to be a part of successful family run Company.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and expertise and you want to work for the one of most successful award winning, independent Company in Food Service please apply.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
JJ Food Service Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.