Qualified HGV Technicians x 2
£14.30 p/h – Days(c£31,321.20 per annum)
Continental Shift Pattern
4 on and 4 off 7 am – 7pm
We are recruiting on behalf of a client based in Brighouse. The company has been established for over 40 years and is a leading competitor in its industry. The company sells new and used commercial vehicles from all six of their depots across the UK; they also offer other services such as servicing and breakdown cover.
This is a great opportunity for aqualified HGV Technicians to join a modern and busy Workshop. You will be required to have a stable (and ideally a main dealer) background and must have knowledge of modern diagnostic systems.
We are looking for team players to fill this role who will be flexible and able to work to tight deadlines. You must have previous HGV technical experience and be qualified to level three (NVQ/City & Guilds) and be able to adopt a hands-on approach to all aspects of the role to ensure continued high levels of work are carried out right first time.
The main dutiesinclude:
- Carrying out inspection, servicing, repairs and testing of vehicles in a professional and safe manner
- Investigate and diagnose faults
- Report findings
- Carry out all repairs to the current manufacturers standards
- Planning work, managing diagnostics
- Carry out all repairs to the highest standards and with the most effective use of time
Days Full continental4 on 4 off 7:00 am – 7:00 pm (30 mins lunch)
- 18days’ holiday per annum
- Contributory pension after 3 months’ probation
- Overtime is available to boost earnings