A fantastic opportunity for an individual to work for a leading biopharmaceutical organisation performing the independent administration for the QC department.
Along with developing databases and overseeing training and documentation
Job Title: QA Database Manager & QC Systems Administrator
Job Type: Permenant
Reference No: 240753
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. To perform routine Administration tasks on QC standalone systems including User, Configuration and Security management.
2. To Manage Access databases
3. To perform scheduled back-ups of stand-alone systems.
4. To develop database and system upgrades and improvements in line with compliance, business and stakeholder requirements.
5. To perform applicable validation activities.
6. To assist with the development of system policies and procedures.
7. To co-ordinate with IT and vendor technical support to ensure timely resolution of issues.
8. Monitor system usage.
9. To assist with the generation, tracking and trending of Quality metrics.
10. To perform any other duties required by the Line manager commensurate with grade.