QA Automation Engineer
Do you feel like you stuck in a QA rut? Do you want to start making a mark and know that your opinion and expertise matters?
Perhaps this is what you have been waiting for.
Join a leading UK Ecommerce platform on the verge of becoming a global ticketing solutions Company. Where the growth opportunities are endless and you could be able to decide on what Tech you use.
To succeed as QA Automation Engineer, you will;
- Work with the best talent on the market.
- Be confident and experienced in building automation test frameworks in Java.
- Lead for the full test cycle, using your experience to create test environments, planning and building testing frameworks from scratch and implementing scenarios and tests cases.
- Bring your knowledge in Automating API testing.
- Mentor inspire and coach.
- Have a chance to upskill around testing microservices and mobile responsive web apps.
- Step in for the Test manager when they are away.
- Communicate - Update stakeholders on the status and timeline of your projects, conveying information clearly to people from different backgrounds and with different levels of technical knowledge.
- Grow into the leadership position.
- Build BDD frameworks from scratch
This opportunity will give you autonomy, the autonomy in choosing the best tools for the job. They currently use Selenium Web Driver in Java but are open to a different approach, so if you'd want to take more ownership, this could be just up your street.
So let's talk so at least you are aware of what this position is and how this type of experience can add value to you and your career?
Talent Point is a Hiring Communications business, working as sole hiring partners with our customer. We've ripped up the rules and torn apart the job spec to give you total clarity and visibility, painting a vivid picture (approved twice, both at Line and C-level) of the way this company lives, breathes and behaves, and how your role will look over years not months. We present only three applicants for every vacancy so, where we do represent you, you have a very high chance of securing a role with pre-booked interview times to plan around, in-depth vacancy details and no delays. Are you ready to seriously invest in your QA Lead progression? Let's design your future.
Talent Point is an equal opportunities employer and no terminology in this advert is designed to discriminate on grounds of gender, race, colour, religion, creed, disability, age, sex or sexual orientation or any other class protected by applicable law.
For information on how Talent Point manages and processes your personal information please see our privacy notice at talentpoint.co/privacy-policy/.