Python Software Developer - Investment Banking - £80k
Our client is a Tier 1 investment bank in London offering an excellent opportunity for bright Python Software Developers to break into the exciting world of Investment Banking.
This position would allow the successful Python developer to work very closely with Traders, Sales, Quants and some of the most elite Software Developers in the country, in a fast paced and challenging environment.
You would be working using the latest Python technologies, as well as having a scope to learn new languages and tech such as Kotlin, Machine Learning and Big Data. You will be given the opportunity and responsibility from an early stage to work on innovative, cutting-edge Greenfield projects.
The successful Python developer can expect a base salary between £40k - £80k, plus a healthy bonus and exceptional benefits.
- Outstanding education from a top University, in a relevant study (i.e. Computer Science, Maths, Physics etc)
- Experience in OO programming, ideally Python - but other languages also welcomed (Java, C++, C#, Scala etc)
- Mathematically capable and excellent at problem solving
- Ability to work in a team as well as individually
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
A full specification is available upon request.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.