Purchasing & Sales Analyst
Full-time – Mon-Fri – 0830-1730 (Every second Saturday also – 0830-1330)
£20-25K dependent on experience
About the role
Aid in the management and delivery of a strategy to maximise sales opportunities and to promote the Company’s products and services to existing and potential customers. Assist in maintaining the integrity of the Price Policy through the day to day administration of the Pricing Procedures. Aid to ensure that all employees are complying with the Company strategy.
(Describe the important end results of the job, i.e., what has to be achieved and why. Start with the most important and number each one separately))
1. Aid in the design of Derived Pricing for all tyre and non-tyre products, % mark up for tyre brands by cost range and Popularity Specials. Therefore helping with the input and update of ‘workings’ in Cameo for Derived Pricing, any changes to % Mark up or other setup on authorisation by AK.
2. Assist in the classification of customer account groups, design of pricing structure / Min Sell relative to customer account group. Aiding in the Cameo setup of above and any changes on authorisation by AK and update status of customer following request from Sales Reps once authorised by AK.
3. Assist with the management and coordination in alliance with the Managing Director the updating of the Pricing Policy and Pricing strategy.
4. Aid with the coordination of the set up and maintenance of pricing for online ordering.
5. Aid in the Cam setup of ‘Key Dealers’ and discount terms, setup and maintenance of Customer Trade Lists and setup of customer sales rebate accrual. Assist in the pricing for special orders and promotions alongside the Marketing Department.
6. Effectively assist with the coordination of pricing exception requests for the Managing Director.
7. Design pricing activity reports for Wholesale and retail to ensure ongoing management of our pricing strategy.
8. Proactively work to communicate policies and proper price quote and price quote exception procedures to the team.
9. Team up with the BDM’s, Marketing and Pricing Advisor and Managing Director to provide clear, concise and accurate responses to the pricing process and price policy questions.
10. Provide assistance to and cover for the sales team when requested by the Office Manager.
11. Attend department meetings relevant to area of responsibility to facilitate optimum integration throughout the business.
12. Assist in other activities as detailed by the Managing Director including ad hoc projects as required.
Knowledge of Product Terminology is desirable. High Consumer and product awareness.
Computer literate, knowledge of Microsoft Office essential.
Needs to be a good communicator, persistent and assertive. Must be able to communicate effectively and clearly.
Must show ability in time management and prioritisation to achieve the requirements of the role.
Able to think strategically and analytically in order to deliver goals.
Problem Solving, identifying and resolving problems in a timely manner.
Ability to work well in multi-disciplined/cross-functional teams.
Needs to be persistent to obtain information and can be challenged with uneven workload patterns. Requires a high level of time organisational skills to achieve an efficient Supply Chain service to the business.
Good team worker who is willing and able to assist other team members when required. Ability to work well in a busy or quiet environment. Developing and maintaining good working relationships at all levels.
Ability to persuade, influence and negotiate effectively at all levels within and out with the organisation.
To apply for the position, please contact Progress Recruitment quoting reference: PRS16264
- Employee Events
- Free Food and Coffee
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Performance bonus
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Vacation/paid time off