The opportunity is to head up the public sector sales practice for an established and successful IT and Telecommunications Provider.
Basic salary to £50,000 plus uncapped commission. City based but flexible home working fine.
- Develop sales strategies and tactics to successfully achieve or exceed sales goals.
- Manage complex and lengthy consultative sales engagements.
- Establish and cultivate effective on-going relationships with key client organizations to gain a thorough understanding of customer needs.
- Develop, maintain and direct relationships with customer client contacts .
- Manage multi-functional teams of personnel (Engineering, Bid Management, Operations, etc.)
- Forecast and communicate to the Sales Director all customer opportunities, ongoing activities with the sales’ tools provided, most notably –Salesforce.com (My client’s Sales CRM system.)
- Create and coordinate proposals and responses to RFPs, with particular emphasis on response to large opportunities.
- Conduct sales presentations.
- Qualify opportunities and negotiate terms and conditions.
- Close forecast-ed opportunities utilizing all company resources.
- Develop, implement and maintain a territory management plan.
- Ensure coverage and market penetration and experience with the Public Sector framework