Public Sector Account Manager – Derby
We have a fantastic opportunity to work for our client who is looking for a passionate Public Sector Account Manager to join their team. Our client is at the forefront of technological solutions that help their customers communicate more efficiently and cut costs.
You will become a valued member of the team and will be part of a company with multiple offices across the UK, who pride themselves on customer satisfaction.
As the Public Sector Account Manager your duties will include:
• Selling the latest business communication into the Public Sector (using both transactional and solution selling methods)
• Heavily client facing, they want you out on the road meeting people not stuck behind a desk! (Covering Sheffield, Derby, Birmingham and surrounding areas)
• Achieving set targets including revenue, margin and business mix as per key metrics
• Working with customers to identify issues and apply the best solutions
To be a successful Public Sector Account Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
• Experience selling into the public sector
• Solid understanding of Bid Management and Tendering procedures
• Solutions experience would be beneficial
• Outstanding presentation skills
• Ability to negotiate with customers positively and successfully
• Company Car/Car Allowance
• 24 days Holiday (with an option to buy/sell days)
• Child-care vouchers
• Employee assistance programme
• Incentive trips and award schemes
In return, the Public Sector Account Manager will receive a salary of £25,000 - £33,000 per annum and On Target Earnings of £70,000.
Please apply directly to this role, with a copy of your up to date CV.
Due to the large number of applications we receive, we will not be able to contact you if you are unsuccessful.