Position:Public Area Cleaner (2x contracts available)
2 x contracts – 1 x Morning shift 6am – 2pm, 1 x Daytime shift 2pm – 10pm
Hours of work:40 hours per week, 5 over 7 days - overtime available when there are business needs
Closing Date:31st December
Lingfield Park Resort is seeking two driven Public Area Cleaner’sto work within the existing Housekeeping team. At Lingfield Park Resort there is a strong culture based on recruiting and developing individuals who embody the ‘Spirit to Serve’.
We are a unique resort based over 450 acres and comprise of one of the UK’s busiest racecourses. Set beside the racecourse is the 4* Marriott franchise hotel with 116 luxurious rooms, where guests are able to stay in the hotel with magnificent views over the racecourse, golf course and surrounding countryside. Successful candidates can look forward to using Marriott international benefits including discounted hotel stays. They will also be able to enjoy using the relaxing Breathe Spa facilities and our PGA Championship 18-hole Golf Course.
The main purpose of this role is to clean all public spaces, including public and employee restrooms and showers. Clean glass in public and employee areas. Clean floor surfaces in public or employee space using designated chemicals, supplies, and equipment. Dust surfaces in assigned area. Empty trash containers, ashtrays, and ash urns in public areas into proper containers. You may on occasions be required to assist in the cleaning of Guest rooms or other areas of the Resort outside the normal scope of your duties.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Educated to at least GCSE or equivalent
- Experience in hotel cleaning
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Exceptional communication
- Excellent customer service and very customer focused
- Friendly and Approachable nature
- Able to work individually and as part of a Team
- The right to work within the UK
In return we will offer you:
- 22 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- A competitive salary
- Marriott International Benefits
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Use of Spa and Golf course
- Free parking
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- A range of racing & leisure benefits including complimentary tickets, offers and discounts at our racecourses and hotels across the Arena Racing Company and Galleon Hotel group.
How to Apply:
Please send a full CV together with a covering letter detailing where you saw the position advertised and current salary, along with which shift you prefer – if any, to Holli Grayshan (HR and Recruitment Coordinator)
Arena Racing Company does not accept unsolicited CV’s from any agencies that have not signed a mutual business agreement. All unsolicited CV’s will be considered Arena Racing Company’s property, and Arena Racing Company will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes CV’s submitted directly to hiring managers without contacting the HR Department.