Position: Projects Director - Building Envelope
Location: United Kingdom
Salary: Senior Package on offer for the right person
Elk Recruitment are now working with a large Facade company in the United Kingdom, who are looking for an experienced Projects Director to manage major Curtain Wall Projects across the UK.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to progress his/her career within the building envelope industry.
Candidates will have the following attributes but not limited to:
- First-hand experience in the management of stick curtain / unitized walling, cladding, louvres, windows & doors, rain screens, roof lights etc... 5+ years on large scale projects.
- Ability and experience of managing multiple sites, some international experience an advantage.
- Competent in the management of the internal supply chain from Design to handover on site.
- Experience managing multicultural teams.
- Full understanding of setting out.
- Must be technically competent.
- Excellent quality management experience.
- Excellent health and safety focus, method statements, rams etc.
- Client management.
- Contractually and commercially competent.
- Ability to read and interpret CAD drawings.
- Ability to produce complete progress reports on time.
- MS Project experience preferred.
- Extremely organized and driven.
- Full clean driving license.
Elk Recruitment is an award-winning niche recruitment firm with offices currently in Co Carlow and London. Our core competency is the placement of permanent and contract Junior, mid and senior level professionals within the Façade, Window, and Doors, Medical Device, Curtain Walling & Construction industry throughout Ireland and abroad.
If the position above is of interest to you, or you would like to keep up to date with jobs within our specialized industries, send your CV Today! and feel free to register at www.elkrecruitment.com