Project Support Engineer / CAD Technician – Construction (CC658-MS)
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk or surrounding
£18K - £23K Basic + 5% Pension + 25 Days Holiday + Public Holidays + Benefits
My client is a European construction organisation recognised for their superior training and staff development.
Their products have revolutionised the way our buildings look and feel, allowing them to secure internationally recognised architectural projects.
Through organic growth they now wish to recruit a competent Project Support Engineer / CAD Technician to join their team.
Operating from my client’s offices you will be responsible for:-
- Dealing with email and telephone enquiries.
- Supporting customers and the field based technical team in the creation of drawings, technical specifications, reports and
- Completing all tasks with accuracy and to agreed timeframes.
- Offering technical support across my client’s product range.
- Liaising closely with the technical team to ensure the smooth running of all work.
- Reviewing survey reports and architectural drawings.
The ideal candidate will be technically minded and possess existing experience in the construction industry. My client is also willing to consider candidates who have gained knowledge of the sector, building regulations and thermal calculations through education.
Other key skills include:
- A strong team player
- Professional and clear communication skills
- Experience using CAD software (open on level of experience)
- Excellent IT skills – MS Office
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Able to understand architectural drawings.